“… it’s possible to become an expert in something you don’t immediately grasp” — John Cook
Recently added @numericcitizen to my RSS reader. Seems worthy of a Micro Monday recommendation.
Read: The Tangled Tree: A Radical New History of Life by David Quammen 📚
FaceID doesn’t work when you are dressed like this
The Lovely Julie gets a Shoe!!!!
The lovely Julie gets a shoe!
Next stop NOLA!
Not currently interested in anything not Mardi Gras related. #insixdaysweride
Down with the tree. Up with the beads
Books read in 2018
- Becoming a Supple Leopard by Kelly Starret
- The Art of Mingling by Jeanne Martinet
- The Warrior’s Apprentice by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto
- 5/3/1: The Simplest and Most Effective Training System for Raw Strength by Jim Wendler
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Beyond 5/3/1: Simple Training for Extraordinary Results by Jim Wendler
- Rapid Fat Loss Handbook by Lyle McDonald
- Provenance by Ann Leckie
- The Lean Gains Method by Martin Berkhan
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- 531 Forever by Jim Wendler